1. The Promoter will:
- Promote the Product as detailed in the attached
- Liaise with clients.
- Ensure that all documentation is appropriately
- Warrant that no competing Products will be promoted
whilst promoting Products for Electronic Marketing, and for a
further period of 6 months after last client contract has been
accepted by client.
- A promoter will be deemed to be inactive if
no new clients have been signed up within a period of 6 months
from last client.
- The promoter may not commit or make any warranties
on behalf of Electronic Marketing apart from those included as
part of the standard contract together with its terms and conditions.
- No changes may be made to the standard contract
and terms and conditions. Any clients who require changes to the
standard terms and conditions must be referred directly to Electronic
Marketing. The applicable commission will still be payable to
the Promoter as detailed below.
2. The Promoter will receive the following:
- R500 per client is payable as a commission.
a. R200 is payable on initial acceptance and payment by client
as detailed in Valueweb standard terms and conditions and contract
b. A further R300 is payable on 1st annual renewal of the Valueweb
- For every 100 Clients that the Promoter signs
for min of a 1 year contract, the Promoter will receive a R10
000.00 bonus above his/her normal commission.
- Any Promoter who introduces a fellow Promoter
who signs 100 Clients for a min of a 1 year contract, will also
receive a R10 000 bonus above his/her normal commission.
- Should the contract be terminated for any reason
whatsoever, no further commission will be payable.
- No commission will be paid to inactive promoters.
- All payment will be paid by EFT into the Promoters
bank account. If any statuary taxes are applicable, these shall
be deducted from the applicable payments.
- This document does not constitute an offer of
employment from Electronic Marketing to the promoter.
- Electronic Marketing reserves the right to not
accept any client contract for any reason whatsoever, without
prejudice to itself.
- If Electronic Marketing believes that the promoter
has acted in bad faith towards Electronic Marketing, then Electronic
Marketing reserves the right to revoke the promoter’s ability
to promote Electronic Marketing Products with immediate effect.
The promoter will be deemed to be inactive with immediate effect
and no further commission will be paid.
Click Here for Online Application